Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Emcee Wendy's Show Reel 2009

Didn't sleep for the whole night yesterday(28 June 2009) and spent 18 HOURS (11pm at night to the next day 5pm in the evening) editing my emcee video!

Quite a number of my event company and clients are asking for a show reel of my hosting service but I always have to refuse them in a polite way....

Anyway, finally I take out some time to really sit down and do it!

After a 3 hours "training" from my friend Nick, finally I kick start my journey in editing my first video. In fast this is also my first time editing a video, so there's alot of time spent on familiarizing the icons and function of each button. 

Well things does go on that well as unfortunately some part of my visual of the videos are being stretched by iMovie(Mac Book) as the original file size of the videos taken by my camera is much smaller!

Well, hopefully you will like my video... enjoy.... :-)


No comments: