Monday, June 23, 2008

Roman Statue

Did a statue show in Shangri-la Hotel last weekend.

The agent is client is super fussy with the statue work, they wanted a Roman theme and the agent's staff actually brought me to a tailor to custom made it. After that I even shop for the props, high heel shoe, hair deco and others at Textile building and along Jalan Sultan. Anyway, this shows how high regards the client and agent has towards my show and the pay is pretty worthed.... mmm...... ;-)

I once heard Shangri-la is one of the most high class hotel in Singapore. True enough the 5/6 star hotel is so posh and the ballroom is super huge and gigantic!

Well, I guess photos tells better than my poor writing......here we go

Before show, take some photo first la.....





Spend around 2 hours for preparation, finally....


After show still continue taking photo sigh....


Ended up, I am late for my next show, luckily my director didn't say anything as we are friends :-S

2 comments:

coolingstar9 said...

Wendy,
I am coolingstar9, your blog is nominated, nice to know that.
Happy blogging, I have added your blog site on my blogroll.
Enjoy blogger and your career-performance.
Best wishes from coolingstar9

Wendy Vanessa Yew said...

Hi thanks for your nomination and support...

Happy Blogging :-)