Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Advertorial : ST701

I recalled there was once a friend of mine asked me a question.

"Wendy since you are now into performing arts, where do you get people to engage your services?"

"I advertise, by word of mouth....."

"What, you advertise?!?"

I was shocked when I see my friends reaction. Yes, in fact freelancers like me are consider a "half business woman". In business everyone know that advertising and word of mouth is the main source of business. So, it applies to me as well, just that for services like mine, we always narrow down to advertising options that requires a low investment like online advertising.

I first advertising on Google Adwords when my entertainment company HEART NEU CIRCUS is formed. Sooner or later during mid 2008, I found out that ST701 provides free online advertisement placement. Then I started marketing my shows on ST701.

The automated tool is user friendly......User first have to register an account under ST701 then just follow the steps below........

STEP 1: SELECT CATEGORY



STEP 2: WRITE MORE ABOUT YOUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES


STEP 3: ADD PHOTOS & VIDEOS


STEP 4: PLACE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION


STEP 5 : Done! Congratulation!

For the full advertisement, please visit : http://shops.st701.com/shops/view/59703

P/S: I am posting the photo(taken from my show last weekend) and advertisement while writing this advertorial. It is so user friendly. It just takes around 3-5 minutes and your ads are up!

As I first stated up using the free advertising option on ST701, I often have to re-post a new advertisement after every 14 days.

I then start using ST701's silver package where I just have to pay S$ 5.00 for a 21 days duration advertisement. Instead of 3 photos, I have an opportunity to post 12 photos, 1 video link and top picks with bold title.

With this I just have to post my ad once a month and my ads will be more outstanding compare with other advertisements.

Also, S$ 5 a month is consider one of the lowest if compare with other forms of online advertising.

Why not ? :-)

No comments: