Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Children's Day Celebration

My directors - Richel and Shi Nan offered me and some actors to do a children drama.

The storyline goes like this: There is a very naughty boy who dislike his parent because they always scold him. One day he dream that his parents will disappear and when he wake up from bed as usual, his parents are really gone! The boy is very sad and he decided to venture out of his house to the forest to look for his parents. He encounter a witch and monster who wants to eat and kill him. Finally an angel safe his life and brought his to his parents.

I was acting as the witch and I used some sparkles and fire during the show. Didn't manage to capture any picture while I was performing as I don't know anyone there who can help me to take photos.

Anyway I took some pictures during the pre-event and would like to share with you as this is one of the very few big scale children event in Singapore!



OCBC's booth

Mc Donald's booth

Mr. Bean Bouncy Castle & Game Center....

The Fun Fair....


No comments: