Sunday, October 26, 2008

Product Launch For Essilor's Crizal A2 Lenses

Sorry for the late posting again, sometimes it is pretty tough to get a time to seat down like now and have a whole day off and blog about my life.

I was engaged by a event organizer early this month to launch Essilor's Ltd (A French Company) brand new product - Crizal A2 Lenses.

As it is a product launch so the client is very "gan zheng" about the how flow of the event. We met up several time and rehearse before the show. Until the event day itself, the manager is still asking if I know the sequence well. Haha.... although it is a lot of work behind the scene, but I like the way the manager is treating the event. This shows that they are particular and take everything seriously and want me to do a good show :-)

The event was held in Hort Park and this is my first time doing a show in a greenery garden and guess what a GLASS ROOM! I am so close to the nature, the breeze, the air and the water fall really drives me crazy. Imagine if I am not doing a show there, I will have just take a seat in one of the canopy and spend my entire day relaxing myself.....



Anyway back to the topic, the event is a breakfast cum launch ceremony. As it targeted to start sharp on 9.30am, the poor Wendy(me) was awake on 5am and leave house at 6am. The final dry run/rehearsal was kick start on 7.30am! After all those hard work rehearsing for the show for several days. The show turns out to be SUPER-GOOD!!!! The clients and agent are so happy about my work. I even got another a contact from SOP's president to host their convention next Wednesday(29 Oct 2008).


Oh my god! I am so happy about this..... my hard work is paid off as I always feel my Mandarin is much better than my English hosting. Finally after I did this pure-English emcee gig, I proved to myself that I am effectively bilingual!


After the show, when I was waiting for the agent to pick me up at the waiting area, guess who I saw?

UTT!!!!!! The MTV VJ. He was there for a photo-shoot and some filming. Oh My God! He is so handsome!!!!


Well, that's about it.... more post to come right after this as I still owe you all exciting stories I encounter during the month of October...:-)

No comments: