Friday, November 28, 2008

Halloween Party At The Tanglin Club

One of the Halloween Party I done this year was pretty interesting. Let's blog about the Tanglin Clubs gig.

As most of the time Halloween Party is mainly using the traditional witch costume, pumpkin etc... but this time round, the gig at Tanglin club is customized to a "Spiderwick Cronicles".


It is actually a children movie which it is as famous as Harry Porter in Europe and America. Frankly it seems that it is not a big hit in Asia and I haven't heard about this movie before until Tanglin Club offer me this gig. The movie was pretty exciting but personally I feel it is a bit too violent for kids, but if it is targeting only teenager, it is fine.

Anyway, on October 25 night, Roy and I went to the Tanglin Club pretty early to set up and decorate the area. Roy is acting as one of the character in the movie - Brownie. He is mingling around the area and giving out balloons.



Well for me I am the emcee for the night and I was playing some stage games with the kids :-) Love them... all of them are so cute.....


Look at the naughty boy, he is trying to carry the giant spider custome made by Roy and throwing it around and scarying ppl :-S

a


Posing for a last photo after the shows ends. It is a wonderful Halloween celebration!

No comments: