Friday, November 28, 2008

SOP Convention

Due to the good respond from the Essilor's Virtually Dust Free - Crizal A2's product launch. 3 of the participant for the Essilor event were the chair person and president of Singapore Opticianry Practitioners (SOP)'s Mr. Elson Kwan and Mr. Steve "talent hunted" me to be the Emcee for the fist SOP Convention in Singapore.

I am so honored as this is a first time for SOP to hold their convention and they are giving me a chance to the the host for their convention and exhibition!

The Entrance of SOP's Convention, guest queuing to enter the exhibition hall:



It was a long day, the convention is a one full day convention & Exhibition from 8am to 6pm. I reach there around 6am to prepare for the show, sound check and dry run rehearsal with some of the main speakers...


Guest of Honour- Memeber of Parliament of Sembawang Town Council - Dr. Lim Wee Kiak

Guest Speaker who flew all the way from England for this convention:


Question and Answer Session:


Exhibition Hall:



The Lucky Winners :-)


After my morning gig, I was Mr. Elson invited me for the Gala Dinner at that night. As Roy and I both know the emcee for D&D - Justin Mission, so I called Roy to join me for the dinner as well.

The oganizer was so kind that they offerred me and Roy 1 whole table. Imagine a ball room table just for me and Roy!!!! We had so much food to eat....oh dear :-S

The Opening Dance Performance:


Justin showing his charm to the lucky winner for the lucky draw:


Sexy belly dancers:



While I was mid-way enjoying my food, Justin was inviting some guest to take part in his game segment. What I can't expect is, he actually reserve the last lady(in total 4 guys and 4 girls) to be me. I was coveing my face with my scarft trying to hide myself, but that "stupid" Justin still insist to take me up on stage.

Oh my god! Finally I got a time to take a break after the long day hosting for the convention I still have to "entertain" the guest during the D&D.....


Justin showing off his funny faces....wahahaha....






Mr. Steve & his female partner


Wendy is getting wild with her Bollywood dance!



After the show, for sure I screw Justin left right center to bring me up on stage for the game segment. Anyway since all the guest enjoy my "show" so no harm :-)

Justin told me and Roy that he might be migrating soon to Australia. Sad... Justin don't go... you are my master and you are my hero.... Singapore badly need talent like you!!!!

No doubt Justin is one of the best emcee in town... all the best Mr. Justin!

No comments: