Friday, November 28, 2008

Hawaiian Dance For D&D (Oct 24)

I was engaged to perform for a Dinner and Dance. As the company is actually a foreign engineering firm, hence they wanted me to do some dance. Usually Hawaiian Dance is part of the game for my emcee gig. But since they wanted just a pure 30 minutes dance, well, I just re-work a dance segment specially for them.

The D&D was held in Tuas!!!! It is a "super rich man" club - Raffles Marina where every member there have to own a boat in order to join their club! That's really crazy.... how good if I can be as rich as them... haha...

Anyway, at that night, I spent more than 50 minutes just to travel from my house at A.M.K. to Tuas. When the cab pass Jurong East, it still take us another 25 minutes just to reach Raffles Marina..... OMG!!!!




Besides my Hawaiian Dance, we also have another sexy sweetie-Rachel who is doing an exotic dance. Guy really love it :-)

No comments: