Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Being An Emcee For SK2

SK2 is known as a 5star beauty product in Asia and the whole world. I am sure every girl who are stylish will be pretty crazy about SK2. Although I am not that trendy, but I am also a super-fan of SK2. I really love their "Miracle Water".

Hence, when my agent called me up to host for SK2, I was so excited and almost cry out of joy. The event was on Mid November 2008 in Takashimaya.

Anyway the main purpose of the road show is to promote SK2's Christmas Hamper and the Miracle Water - SK2's signature beauty product. They have a photoshoot for all clients who purchase their product. Looking at all Singaporean ladies(I assume most of them) wearing a Kinomo and transforming into Japanese Like for the photoshoot seems so fun. Looks so KAWAII (cute)!!!

Also at the same time, one thing not to miss for almost all road show will be the Q&A session where I gave out more than 5 vouchers and freebie in half an hours time!!!

Haha... Takashimaya is always flooded by shoppers, so it is not a surprise for this. Anyway overall it is a fun one :-)

No comments: