Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Birthday Parties (DEC 2008)

Have several private birthday parties bookings for Dec 2008. As some of them are preety repetitous, so just posting some photos taken by my brother for memory :-)

The first event was for the under previledge old folks in Singapore. This event features OUCH! The Clown and Santa Claus.

 
  
  


The second collection of photos was for a children birthday party for the daughter of ambassador of United Arab Emirates(UAE). This event features Princess The Clown(myself), OUCH! The Clown(Roy) and Fantasy Magic Show(Mr.C).

  
 
 

My Face Painting Is Getting Popular....

Cake-cutting ceremony. I was trying to arrange the position of the kids and the Princess-Theme cake. Carrying the ambassador's daughter, my hands are shivering already :-S
 
 

 Recall that day was a Saturday. After the UAE's party, Mr.C and I did another birthday party for a Hong Kong couple's daughter.

After my shows, I went down to Orchard Road and meet Roy and Ming who are performing the mime show in front of Takashimaya. It is a contract show from NOVEMBER to DECEMBER 2008. I will blog about this show later on. It is for SWEET CHRISTMAS AT ORCHARD - organized by Singapore Press Holdings.
Anyway took some photos with the sweet candies and candy house. Check them out :-)
 
  

No comments: