Thursday, March 5, 2009

Expressions International's Road Show

This is kinda funny situation, the agent/event organizer for Expressions International called me one week before the show and initially I thought it was for that's weekend, so I told him I am booked for both weekends.

Later on he called back and asked for another recommendation for my other female emcee that I managed, only then I found out that Expressions' gig is for the following week. And here you go, I became their emcee for the road show at The Heeren @ Orchard Road.



Not sure if you read one of my post while I was writing for my blog. It was actually written by me in the booth while it was raining during the Sunday evening and me and Expressions' crews were forced to "rest" due to the heavy downpour.

Anyway some photos for the road show taken place in Orchard Road during end of November 2008.




As the event was taken place in the early Christmas period, so some "warm up" for the festive season....

Me and my agent cum the DJ for the show.....who is now one of my buddy, probably we share the same language Cantonese and originally from Hong Kong....

No comments: